Standard Operation Procedures
Development Links Consult (DLC) is committed to delivering timely services of high quality. We have thus developed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that define the roles for all key team members and provide the tools needed to effectively execute a consulting contract. The objectives of the SOPs are to:
- Build and make explicit our knowledge base for team members.
- Codify and improve procedures and practices through a continuing dialogue with all team members.
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are implemented and monitored through the current DLC consultancy execution model that employs resident and external consultants that perform the following (in summary).
- Preparation of Bids
- Inception/Preparation for the assignment that includes contracting the Lead Team and preparation of the Inception Report
- Obtaining approval of ethical boards
- Recruitment of other team members
- Training of the research team
- Pre-test of data collection tools
- Pre- fieldwork preparation and team deployment
- Data collection. This is dependent on the assignment but usually we it is 5 days for primary data, and 10 days for secondary data
- Data management for both Qualitative data and Quantitative data
- Report preparation, validation and dissemination of the assignment
- Monitoring, Learning, and Improvement